Our Salon Covid-19 Measures
While we live through the COVID-19 global pandemic, we would like to reassure you that we rigorous procedures in place.
What to expect:
- You will receive a confirmation text/email with a COVID screening questionnaire.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Face Masks must be worn. If you are exempt please contact us before your appointment to make arrangements.
- You will receive a sanitised box to keep your belongings.
- At this time we are unable to offer hot drinks and magazines.
Measures we have in place:
- Enhanced hygiene procedures are followed by all staff.
- Sanitiser is placed at the entrance and all customer, bathroom and staff areas throughout the salon.
- Social distancing will be in practice throughout the salon.
- Screens are installed at manicure table, reception and between pedicure chairs.
- We use disposable towels and bedding. All other bedding is used once and laundered at 60°C.
- All implements are individually sanitised for each customer.
- We have allocated extra cleaning time between every appointment.
- We have ventilation installed in all our treatment rooms.
- Staff are required to wash and sanitise hands before and after every treatment.
- We are certified by Dermalogica as a ‘Clean Touch’ salon.